Tuesday 5 July 2011

June favorites!


So June has just come to an end and its time for my first real blog post. My June favorites! (sorry about the photos my good camera died)
First of all for my favorite skincare products. 
Dermalogica Ultra Calming cleanser has been a life saver this month. A gentle cream cleanser for sensitive skin (my skin always plays up when it gets colder). Gently takes off my makeup with the first cleanse and then second cleanse gives me a gentle deep cleanse. Great product to calm and soothe the skin, and a bonus its paraben free!
Also in the Dermalogica products, the oil control lotion, is my pick of moisturizers. I have generally oily skin so this helps to control shine and calm irritation, its also another paraben free product.
  Now to makeup, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 has been a staple. Goes on easily, leaves the skin feeling fresh and like a new layer of skin has been applied. It gives the perfect amount of coverage. A bit pricey at $77 but definitely worth it. 
 
I’ve been looking for a good eyeliner for a while and about 3 weeks ago I picked up Napoleon Perdis’ eyeliner in onyx factor. A creamy formula that I've found lasts all day and can easily be blended. It is also free of mineral oils and preservatives which is always good. 

 Lastly is the Rimmel London moisture renew lipstick in 700 Nude Delight. Has SPF 15 and gives the lips a nude and natural look. Also leaves the lips feeling moisturized with a little bit of shine.

So they are my favorites from the month. Its so hard to choose because I use so many different products. If theres anything in particular you would like to see on my blog, leave a comment and let me know. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment